Camera quit working, help appreciated.

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
My DX's camera decided to quit working, not really sure when it stopped but it did. None of the ways to start it are working, the hard button launch, the launch from the gallery, both camcorder and camera in the app drawer, the picplz app wont even recognize the camera being there.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My DX's camera decided to quit working, not really sure when it stopped but it did. None of the ways to start it are working, the hard button launch, the launch from the gallery, both camcorder and camera in the app drawer, the picplz app wont even recognize the camera being there.

Have you already tried a reboot?

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Have you already tried a reboot?

Haha, I thought about that as soon as created the thread, so I'm trying real fast to see if it fixes it, I'll let you know.

EDIT: Well the reboot worked, I feel stupid, I was all freaked for like 3 hours trying to troubleshoot it and never even thought about restarting it, and to think I used to own a blackberry curve...

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Haha, I thought about that as soon as created the thread, so I'm trying real fast to see if it fixes it, I'll let you know.

EDIT: Well the reboot worked, I feel stupid, I was all freaked for like 3 hours trying to troubleshoot it and never even thought about restarting it, and to think I used to own a blackberry curve...

Nice! :p

I had a similar problem happen once (just once though) but it was the video camera. I tried to FC it and clear data and everything but a reboot took care of it and no problems since.

kpj104

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
This happens to me about once a day -- any thoughts on how I can stop it from happening? I know they suggest a reboot a day, but I'd like to be able to use my camera without a reboot ;)

heathro1281

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I had my gallary go down too, the reboot didnt work so I went to files deleted all the pics and rebooted, that got me back in working order on the gallary. (I think mine was a quark as I have had no problems before or after on anything.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084