Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question HTC ONE X+ stuck in airplane mode,please help ????

Hi people,

I am new to flashing etc. I received the phone with airplane mode activated when switched on. I think the previous user installed a custom rom as it has team win bootloader on it.
    When pressed to turn off it airplane mode it says 'airplane turning off' and stays like that. I have tried soft reset,hard reset etc. No luck

I have managed to find the ruu below and installed but still the same problem.

RUU_ENRC2B_U_JB_45_HTC_Europe_1.17.401.1_Radio_3.1204.168.32_release_299688_signed

Please help and explain how to resolve. I am totally new to this. thankyou very much

Global Posts
    4,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    I'M RUNNING STOCK BABY!

Default Re: HTC ONE X+ stuck in airplane mode,please help ????

Quote Originally Posted by Umar Khaliq View Post
    Hi people,

I am new to flashing etc. I received the phone with airplane mode activated when switched on. I think the previous user installed a custom rom as it has team win bootloader on it.
    When pressed to turn off it airplane mode it says 'airplane turning off' and stays like that. I have tried soft reset,hard reset etc. No luck

I have managed to find the ruu below and installed but still the same problem.

RUU_ENRC2B_U_JB_45_HTC_Europe_1.17.401.1_Radio_3.1204.168.32_release_299688_signed

Please help and explain how to resolve. I am totally new to this. thankyou very much
    Do you have a SIM Card inside?

"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: HTC ONE X+ stuck in airplane mode,please help ????

yes ofcourse