- 108 Posts
I've been trying to root two Droid Xs running Gingerbread 2.3.4 using http://rootzwiki.com/topic/3216-root...osx/#post75934 but all I get is an error.
What should I do? I have three Droid Xs and a Droid 3 all running Gingerbread and I'd like to root them all, any help would be appreciated!
- 05-06-2014, 02:34 PM #2
- 316 Posts
Re: Won't Root
I loved my Droid x's and x2, just finally gave up on them because there was just too many things they could no longer do well. Gingerbread and processing power just fell too far behind. Why not sell them for a newer phone that you will be able to root. There are so many outstanding choices. Replaced my wife's with a new Maxx. Has the same qualityfeel of the X with so much cool stuff.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
- 05-23-2014, 05:42 PM #3
- 338 Posts
Re: Won't Root
For Droid 3's Use motofail[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click .APK to root
I have verified it works with these Motorola devices running android 2.3.4
Droid 2 (a955), Droid 2 Global (a956), R2D2 (a957), & Droid X (MB810)
- By benny3 in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 11-02-2014, 10:44 PM
- By blackdogAC in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2014, 06:07 PM
- By BadgerVadge907 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:13 PM
- By benaiah2320 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 02:10 AM
- By AaronActive in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 05:43 PM