| || |
unable to update to latest leaked 2.2 build
after flashing back to 2.1 I have attempted to update to 2.2 using both the .13 and the .15 leaked builds. i got the latest from the teamblackhat app and did the following.
after flashing to 2.1 i :
1. rooted using oneclick method
2. installed bootstrap recovery
3. installed rom manager and flashed recovery
4. installed teamblackhat app and downloaded latest 2.2 build (2.3.15)
5. booted into custom recovery and installed zip from sd card.
Ive tried with and without wiping data/cache
the install stops short every time, whether i mount system or not.
after it stops a reboot will cause an (M)
any ideas? some help would be GREATLY appreciated.
EDIT: Battery pull does not cause it to boot back into custom recovery so i have to reflash every time.
EDIT2: Also I have not been able to activate after reflashing.. could be just me but if anyone else is feeling like doing anything crazy tonight don't count on being able to reactivate afterwards...Just a heads up