Rom Manager question

Saiyaman156

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Check out some other forums for different roms. Droid X Roms - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum has a fairly big community of rom devs.

The ROM I am using is ApeX RC1. You can't install it from ROM Manager, but you can at least do your backup and restores from there. For example, before booting in to my new rom, I made a backup of my last one. I actually went back to the old one a few times to get some application data that I had missed. Handy for versioning and testing out things.

bas.o#AC

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm having a little problem with my rom manager premium. I opened it recently and got some popups, the last one being which phone model is being used, ie- dx, d2, original d. I accidentally picked the wrong phone model- d2, and now it only shows roms for the d2. I assume it's the d2 roms because it's not the same rom packages I'm accustomed to seeing. Ive reset data, cache, uninstalled/reinstalled the app but it won't show that option to choose the phone model again. Any suggestions? Should I email Koush?

kk4df

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm having a little problem with my rom manager premium. I opened it recently and got some popups, the last one being which phone model is being used, ie- dx, d2, original d. I accidentally picked the wrong phone model- d2, and now it only shows roms for the d2. I assume it's the d2 roms because it's not the same rom packages I'm accustomed to seeing. Ive reset data, cache, uninstalled/reinstalled the app but it won't show that option to choose the phone model again. Any suggestions? Should I email Koush?

The top option, Flash Clockwork Recovery, should let you choose again.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084