2.2 sbf is here...

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Full 2.2 SBF is here... well it looks like it might be. Over at xda someone claims to have it and will post tonight and looking for hosts. Could be good news.

sent by me on my X

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It'll be posted here if this guy is legit. I've been following the thread to see what's up. Weird that the guy has it but he has no idea if it's the full or not. He says it is but he also says he "assumes" it's full.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
sorry to mislead like that. just hope its all good. Its said to be 455mb. The system only 2.2 I have is a lot less. The 2.1 I have is 439mb. That sounds like it could be good. Or just another sick sick prank.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to download it when it's available just to make sure I have it before it gets pulled or whatever and I have to look around for it.

I'm not even going to attempt to use it until it's confirmed to work by MULTIPLE people.

TBH, I don't even see what the big deal about it is. The sbf (system-only) is more than sufficient for now. I haven't heard of ANYONE that has completely bricked their device that the system-only sbf didn't fix. Besides the people that attempted to use the 2.1 sbf over the OTA. Those people probably can't wait to get their hands on this.

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Reading that thread was torture. I'm pretty sure I got thoroughly trolled.

EDIT: Still watching it, something interesting is developing...

Last edited:

quetzalcoatl

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to download it when it's available just to make sure I have it before it gets pulled or whatever and I have to look around for it.

I'm not even going to attempt to use it until it's confirmed to work by MULTIPLE people.

TBH, I don't even see what the big deal about it is. The sbf (system-only) is more than sufficient for now. I haven't heard of ANYONE that has completely bricked their device that the system-only sbf didn't fix. Besides the people that attempted to use the 2.1 sbf over the OTA. Those people probably can't wait to get their hands on this.

And sadly there are still people using the 2.1 sbf even with all the warnings.

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
we'll see if i have to take back my words.. supposedly being uploaded via torrent right now
lol funny thing is i'm on leaks.. so i don't even care.. i just want those who are bricked to get it and to
possibly help further dev on our phones.

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
This is gonna take for ever via torrent. LOL ill let it run all night. JIC if anyone has a rapidshare type link or another way shoot me a PM :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34