I've bricked my droid x now i need help

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
see you need one of my custom M logo replacements so when you do brick you dont have to look at the M logo. No really this is no cool. Did you boot holding power and home press the search key then wipe? Would suck but might help.

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
see you need one of my custom M logo replacements so when you do brick you dont have to look at the M logo. No really this is no cool. Did you boot holding power and home press the search key then wipe? Would suck but might help.

going to see if that works first if not whats my second option?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
going to see if that works first if not whats my second option?

Try pressing power button, volume down, and home key at the same time. This will put you into bootloader. Then you'll need to sbf your phone. The thing is you need the right sbf. Your probably on OTA froyo so do a search for the 2.2 sbf file.

GOOD LUCK!

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Try pressing power button, volume down, and home key at the same time. This will put you into bootloader. Then you'll need to sbf your phone. The thing is you need the right sbf. Your probably on OTA froyo so do a search for the 2.2 sbf file.

GOOD LUCK!

holding the volume down key is not needed. Home+power then the search key.

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I download the sbf 2.2 files along with the lastest RSDlite.I ran rsdlite and upload the sbf 2.2 file and that was it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

nevrdun

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
So, I have run into a similar issue. Motorola screen. Downloaded RSD and the sbf file. Attempted to flash. No such luck. I pull battery, hold the home key, it brings me to the bootloader and at the bottom it says

E:can't open/cach/recovery/command

And will not let me flash the sbf. Any thoughts? thank you!