DeFuse/Fission in trouble?

El Poblano

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
So, just in case you haven't noticed, it seems the Fission ROM has been wiped from EVERY forum I visit. I even started a thread to ask why, and it was locked and deleted.
So, could this be because the shenanigans from the overclock hack? Thoughts?

tdrus1

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
It was locked and deleted because its pointless gossip? Defuse has consolidated their efforts at Droid life. Its easy to find their (very active) forum there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

El Poblano

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
It was locked and deleted because its pointless gossip? Defuse has consolidated their efforts at Droid life. Its easy to find their (very active) forum there.

Awesome way to turn a supposition into something else entirely...

tdrus1

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok ok fair enough. Who knows. Those guys aren't all full of it though, because I'm running fission and its pretty slick. Dunno what to say about them dissappearing from other forums, other than my previous point about them consolidating to Droid life.

El Poblano

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Ok ok fair enough. Who knows. Those guys aren't all full of it though, because I'm running fission and its pretty slick. Dunno what to say about them dissappearing from other forums, other than my previous point about them consolidating to Droid life.

On second thought, I think you're right. Sorry if I jumped at you (overly defensive) man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair