1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Friendly reminder :)

a week ago i sadly got robbed in the streets of chicago ;( and my baby, the Droid X was with me and it was stolen from me too, along with 20$ lol, i miss my phone so much but im getting a new one tommorow from my insurence

so to everyone i tell you guys/girls this:

• PLEASE PUT A LOCK OR A PATTERN LOCK ON YOUR DEVICE! i regret this so much! having a lock on my phone annoyed me allllot! and i took it off , therefore they just simply slide to unlock my phone and basically got acces to my personal stuff ;(
    • BACKUP ALL YOUR CONTATCS, PICTURES, SMS, ETC! i no longer have all my sisters wedding pictures because i was too "lazy' to actually moove things from my phone to my computer and im sure im not the only one who does this, and i regret it soo much!
    • there are apps that track your phone? correct me if im wrong lol, but if these things exist please take some time out of your day to install these apps

... with that being said is there any applications that you can use to track your phone? any recommended apps to backup your phone onto a comp? please post any on here
    rooted/ or non rooted

thanks guys!

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Wheres my droid can, among other things, send you the GPS location of your phone. Note that GPS must already be on for this to work, but you text/email a key phrase to your phone and it replies with the GPS coordinates.
    Droid X
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - CM10

ROM
    Tranquil Ice , RazrX

Lookout can do it all, go to my lookout.com put your info in and the program can find your phone in 20 sec.

Thanks bro, this should be stickied. My password is my full name, only my parents and sister know it, but why would they want to steal my phone. My sister has a DInc. and my parents can't use a smart phone lol.

Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean!

If you have insurance with Asurion, you need to take advantage of their awesome app. I used to use Where's my droid, but this does more. Here is what it does:

- Sound an alarm from a misplaced phone, even if it's set to silent
    - Locate a lost phone on a map, with turn-by-turn directions
    - Lock a lost or stolen phone to ensure your privacy
    - Remotely erase contacts from a lost or stolen phone
    - Available at no added cost with Verizon Wireless Total Equipment Coverage

You should have just shot the guy robbing you.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Quote Originally Posted by victormolina15 View Post
    a week ago i sadly got robbed in the streets of chicago ;( and my baby, the Droid X was with me and it was stolen from me too, along with 20$ lol, i miss my phone so much but im getting a new one tommorow from my insurence

• PLEASE PUT A LOCK OR A PATTERN LOCK ON YOUR DEVICE! i regret this so much! having a lock on my phone annoyed me allllot! and i took it off , therefore they just simply slide to unlock my phone and basically got acces to my personal stuff ;(
    • BACKUP ALL YOUR CONTATCS, PICTURES, SMS, ETC! i no longer have all my sisters wedding pictures because i was too "lazy' to actually moove things from my phone to my computer and im sure im not the only one who does this, and i regret it soo much!
    • there are apps that track your phone? correct me if im wrong lol, but if these things exist please take some time out of your day to install these apps

... with that being said is there any applications that you can use to track your phone? any recommended apps to backup your phone onto a comp? please post any on here
    rooted/ or non rooted

thanks guys!

Where did this happen? I'm in Chicago too.
    GOOGLE Talk name: matrix.underworld add me if you dare

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by victormolina15 View Post

rooted/ or non rooted

thanks guys!
    I had mine stoled from my car at work last week and i run the app "lookout" and it helped me out a lot! i was able to track my phone, and it backed up all my call log,contacts,pics. i was even able to find out who stole it, I coworker stole it.

Wow, thats ****ty a co-worker took it. I hope you had them arrested?