Does anyone have Google Maps Street View working in Rubix Focused 1.0?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I think I have all but one problem resolved in my Rubix 1.0 ROM...I can't download Google Maps Street View. I guess I should say that I can't install it. It appears to download from the Market fine, but then gives me a message in my status bar saying Street View Installation Failed. I've tried repeated times, with re-boots and even battery pulls in between. I've even did a full wipe and reflashed the ROM (for something else) and still can't get it installed. I'm wondering if this is an issue with Rubix or just related to something on my phone?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I found a fix to this on another forum if anyone runs into it. You have to rename the Street.apk (using root explorer in systems/app directory), reboot the phone and download from the Market. It worked on my phone.

czeph

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Have you heard of another fix (besides RingDroid) for the custom ringtone problem? I've tried and I can't get none to work except the default.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
After reflashing my rom (and clearing the data), I now have custome ringtones that work sometimes. Can't figure out what causes them to work or not work. What is RingDroid? If that fixes this, I'm getting it.

Edit...I just looked and RingDroid is used to make ringtones. Do you know a way that it's used to fix this issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12