kirblar#AC

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
So i purchased SetCPU, BOOTSTRAP, ROOT EXPLORER, and ROM manager... After messing with themes, i eventually BRICKED my phone. I bricked at work, i work for geek squad, so i had to wait till home. I did the SBF flash and everything was fine and dandy. But, when turning on the phone, putting in my GMAIL, BAM. No dice. Tried on PC, and it said...

In most cases, accounts are disabled because of a perceived violation of either the Google Terms of Service or product-specific Terms of Service.

Google reserves the right to:

Suspend a Google Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if the Terms of Service or product-specific policies are violated.

If they DID do that because i purchased those products, that is BS. I emailed the peoples asking for refund to purchase again, i mean i don't mind buying twice, but if i can refund why not. But weird thing is i can log into my gmail only on Google chrome both at work and on my laptop. Hmm... any ideas?

Oh yeah, i did the contact me, still no response. Sad face.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
So i purchased SetCPU, BOOTSTRAP, ROOT EXPLORER, and ROM manager... After messing with themes, i eventually BRICKED my phone. I bricked at work, i work for geek squad, so i had to wait till home. I did the SBF flash and everything was fine and dandy. But, when turning on the phone, putting in my GMAIL, BAM. No dice. Tried on PC, and it said...

In most cases, accounts are disabled because of a perceived violation of either the Google Terms of Service or product-specific Terms of Service.

Google reserves the right to:

Suspend a Google Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if the Terms of Service or product-specific policies are violated.

If they DID do that because i purchased those products, that is BS. I emailed the peoples asking for refund to purchase again, i mean i don't mind buying twice, but if i can refund why not. But weird thing is i can log into my gmail only on Google chrome both at work and on my laptop. Hmm... any ideas?

Oh yeah, i did the contact me, still no response. Sad face.

If Google truly disabled you, then your problems run deeper than root and root apps. I have never heard of this situation before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995