1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM7

Default Brixed

soo.... i was themeing, and like all themers know, bricking is lame. So, i SBF flash... BUT its stuck at "Waiting for re-enumeration". It failed, then i hit start again and it went to "flashing phone." now its at 'Downloading RAM for bootloader". Its has happened for a while now.

EDIT- now it says "Failed Flashing process Phone[0000]: Phone did not re-enumerate after RAM-downloader was sent (0x703E); phone disconnected"
    Last edited by kirblar; 11-19-2010 at 04:35 PM. Reason: UPDATE
    Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

When I have a sbf issue I just load into recovery and wipe everything. Sucks but did you wipe.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    CM7

Quote Originally Posted by tntdroid View Post
    When I have a sbf issue I just load into recovery and wipe everything. Sucks but did you wipe.

load into recov? as in holding down power down n home key, wipe factory/reset? yeah ive done that two times. if not, explain what you mean.

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

I had the same problem with my phone the way I fixed it (tried 3x to make sure it worked perfectly...i bricked a lot lol):

Open the folder RSDlite is in, and delete any files that start with a date and end in flexlog, ie "09_14_22_10_21_FlexLog".
    Then delete any files that start with Flasherrorlog, like "FlashErrorLog09_14_22_10_21".
    Uninstall the moto drivers via the install/uninstall exe
    Uninstall RSDlite via the install/uninstall exe
    You can restart your computer at this point if you want but I'm not sure its necessary
    Reinstall moto drivers
    Reinstall RSDlite, and don't forget to copy over the pst_flash file
    Go into bootloader mode and flash the_gift w/ RSDlite. This can take ~15 minutes from clicking start to phone being rebooted

I'm not sure if all those steps are 100% necessary, but that's what definitely worked for me. If you're stuck and out of other options,
    give it a try.
    Motorola Q > Blackberry Pearl > Blackberry Storm > Blackberry Storm 2 > Droid X > HTC Thunderbolt > Note 2
    Thanked by:
    Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

Recovery. With phone off hold the home key down and hold the power button. Keep holding both until you get a ! With the android guy. Hit the search key. Now in recovery. Use vol keys to highlight what you want to click and hit the camera button. Wipe data and cache. Then reboot. Hope it helps.

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    CM7

@tntdroid i done that a lot, but it never works :\.

I ended up calling verizon, acting as if i had no clue what was going on. I thought it was funny, TIER 2 told me to hold down the power button and home key, then select factory reset. I had done it many times before, but i played along. Ended getting a new Droid X. Within 45 minutes of getting this one today i rooted, OC/UV, MANUALLY deoxed, since the auto ones seem to brick me, and am running ApeX. Gotta love life.
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kirblar View Post
    @tntdroid i done that a lot, but it never works :\.

I ended up calling verizon, acting as if i had no clue what was going on. I thought it was funny, TIER 2 told me to hold down the power button and home key, then select factory reset. I had done it many times before, but i played along. Ended getting a new Droid X. Within 45 minutes of getting this one today i rooted, OC/UV, MANUALLY deoxed, since the auto ones seem to brick me, and am running ApeX. Gotta love life.
    I like this guy....:rolleyes:
    Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    I like this guy....:rolleyes:

Lol.