Want more from your browser???

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Not sure if all know this but wanted to share. Do you ever want to load a webpage and not a mobil site? Also want more options in your browser settings? Open stock browser and type in about:debug and press enter. You now have more in your settings. One big change is go into more/settings and go to bottom and select UAString and select desktop. Enjoy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
What are the other options for? What do they do? I don't wanna do anything stupid, by tinkering with stuff

sent from planet earth

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Hahaha I eat sleep and breath android. I noticed a few new things im going to play around with soon. Not sure what they all do.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if all know this but wanted to share. Do you ever want to load a webpage and not a mobil site? Also want more options in your browser settings? Open stock browser and type in about:debug and press enter. You now have more in your settings. One big change is go into more/settings and go to bottom and select UAString and select desktop. Enjoy.

Nice FIND!

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
These settings don't save? Or does the command need to be reprogrammed when the system is rebooted?

sent from planet earth

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I believe you will have to enter it when needed if you were to reboot. I just find I need the full site but they only give me the mobile so that's when I change it over.

Reactions: davidnc

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup I did typed about:debug and it did not do anything so I thought at first , but then I went to browser setttings and saw the UAString you was typing about too , good tip !

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm curious what other commands you can enter to do other things. Wouldn't know where to start though. Entering CNC g-code,I'm sure wouldn't do anything. Lol

DXmeatclaws via tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87