Z4 root new

umfan6

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
I just installed this program on my phone. It says temporary root or permanent root. I'm wondering whats the norm? And whats the difference between both
? Advantages and disadvantages? I want to know before i press the big blue button and not make a mistake.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Its a preference me I went with permanent , I had to get prgm. back because I didi something stupid , but Im posting that in another thread :p

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok I decided to download the update but I went to Market and it appears the app has been removed again, boy is this getting silly... Guess its time to go to developer site to download.

UPDATE: I think I just figure out why the file isn't on Market, the file is showing a exploit that virus scans appear to not like. I am sure this is due to the method the developer used to achieve root because I have noticed this with other one click root apps.

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok I decided to download the update but I went to Market and it appears the app has been removed again, boy is this getting silly... Guess its time to go to developer site to download.

Yeah its still on over there tho ..... for now anyhoo ;)