(ApeX Theme) REVOlutionBLU

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I pulled some from other themes and created some myself. Its based off the new apex and revolution theme. I call it REVOlutionBLU. It was built running the new ApeX and will work with both ApeX 1.0.2.X and 1.2.X. First need to thank Fabolous for such a great rom. Manup456 for the base of this them REVOlution. Jairomeo and Bignadad for there sweet themes Ice Dark Berry and BigDXSerenity. I did create and edit some stuff myself. You will notice the Verizon Wireless in the lock and notification has been deleted. I changed around the notification drop down with a almost clear background and the REVOlutionBLU. I edited the colors for the progress bar that you will notice during downloads, opeing web pages, playing music and changing volume. Some APK files were also changed to have more blue like music, calculator, carhome, keyboard, youtube and the browser. Apply this like you would other ApeX themes. Check your applications for google search and market. Click the uninstall update button on both before you apply. Save this to your SD card and bootstrap then bootstrap into recover and apply the zip. Any problems let me know. I will post another zip later with fonts, wallpapers, boot animation and other stuff for this theme. Enjoy and feel free to share!
DL LINK - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Some screen shots.
CAP2010120521021.jpg
CAP2010120521051.jpg
CAP201012052105.jpg

Reactions: kirblar#AC

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Looks and works good so far. Can't wait to get the full effect when you post the wallpaper later. Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kirblar#AC

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
DARN I'm at work haha. gonna email myself this link and DL.

so, making sure I'm doing this right, I'm supposed to have the newer ApeX correct? I have it on my SD card, but and on stock right now.

Im lazy to upgrade to froyo 2.2.1... hopefully no issues

kirblar#AC

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
...Some APK files were also changed to have more blue like music, calculator, carhome, keyboard, youtube and the browser. Apply this like you would other ApeX themes. Check your applications for google search and market. Click the uninstall update button on both before you apply...

by the APK files have changed, do i use terminal emulator to activate them? and explain the check apps for google search. Sorry, i usually brick my phone for some reason when i use ApeX, i mean unbricking is not a problem but its a pain when i work over night fixing peoples PCs and has to stay up to SBF flash. I know its not your fault, but any help would be nice. Please and thank you. Cant wait :D

Last edited:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
The apk files will apply already when flashing the theme. As for the uninstall on the two apps go into settings and select applications. Find both apps and open them. If you can click uninstall update then do so. This is as per fabulous as this theme is built off of a theme he ported with same directions.

Sent from my DROIDX

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Just flashed this, nice work here T. Cant wait for the boot animation. Will this be a patch or a new REVO-Blu package?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Just flashed this, nice work here T. Cant wait for the boot animation. Will this be a patch or a new REVO-Blu package?

Im just going to pack all into a zip. Will have the boot, wallpapers some font packs and maybe some other stuff. This way everyone can use what they want. Let me know if you have any issues. Been running this for a week with no major issues. Found only a few issues but fixed them. We need more themes for this awesome rom!

Sent from my DROIDX

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Liking how w/ the flick of the thumb we can hide or show the status bar.

CAP201012060844.jpg

Last edited:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Liking how w/ the flick of the thumb we can hide or show the status bar.

CAP201012060844.jpg

Might be a screen density issue. Open the zip file and look in system framework drawable hdip for default wallpaper. Copy and paste to sd and place in media folder. Then apply as you would any other wallpaper. Hope that helps.

Sent from my DROIDX

bigxie

Dec 6, 2010
fabdroid.com
That's actually a feature of ADW launcher. Flick up on the screen to hide/show status bar. Flick down to pull down the notification shade. :D

kirblar#AC

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
TNT man awesome theme. Been running for a little over 3 days, and MAN this is awesome. 0 complaints. The ONLY problem i had was it wouldn't let me open contacts, i forgot to install the BLUR contacts APK. Got that fixed. I think thats from the ApeX end though... also on the 3 little customizable quick launch buttons on the bottom, i accidentally removed the app drawer one and started freaking out. But thats good to. Other then that, AWESOME. If you have a donate link, let me know. Id be more then happy :]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo