What is your favorite rom?

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Right now I am just running a rooted stock rom and am looking for a good custom rom. I really miss Cyanogen which I was running on my nexus.

GatorPT

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
ApeX

Definately Apex v1.2 for 2.2.1
It has everything i need , and then some . I also used Rubix , but killed my battery . But i heard Drod updated it and fixed the battery.
I have tried Rumm Rom , and Tranquility 3.5
And of course FlyX got this addiction started . ;)

Bald Steve

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm on RubiX 1.9 and it is just insane - Love it. Prior to that I was on Apex and had a great experience with that as well.

GatorPT

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
last time i tried apex i bricked my phone lol

you have to make sure you download the right version for your phone. Also make sure you wipe ! you dont want to have a itchy butt later on! ok that was my best shot at comedy , going back to the medical world in the morning.
there is no reason not to try any of these roms , because you can nandroid right before you install and return immediately.

Me personally i put Revolution on it with no clock , alternate battery , changed the wifi icon out for a green one from droidpirate , new boot animation , and changed M logo . I have edited the framework-res to get the ''verizon wireless'' or whatever is on the Apex lockscreen , and notification pull down to my name . this phone is MINE , not motorolas or verizons , so i change it how i see fit. and the best thing is i can do it all over again if i need to .

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Fission2.2.2 blackout theme. Very nice very stable. FlyX treated me very nice as well. Jrummy's rom is nice too but i kept getting too many FC's. Reflashed back to fission

DXmeatclaws via tapatalk

GlueFactoryBJJ

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
OK, I'm a complete ROM N00b, but where can I get more information on these? I'm not sure I'm ready for this, but I ran a number of, uh, illicit OS's on my Storm and, if they have the right features, I might be tempted on my Droid X.

Thanks!

Scott

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
OK, I'm a complete ROM N00b, but where can I get more information on these? I'm not sure I'm ready for this, but I ran a number of, uh, illicit OS's on my Storm and, if they have the right features, I might be tempted on my Droid X.

Thanks!

Scott

I had about 4 s1s and about 2 s2s. They both blew goats. I ran leaked OS's on both devices and they will never come close to any ROM you decide to flash on your X.Some roms aren't as stable as others. You'll have to try them out and see what you like. Each has their own perks. 1st thing to do is DL koushs bootstrapper. Then rom manager. FlyX is a good ROM but its a little outdated. Try jrummys v1.0 ROM. Its nice but has some FC issues. I'm running fission 2.2.2 w/blackout and its awesome.if you need more help,pm me

DXmeatclaws via tapatalk

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
You also have a very helpful community of android buddies. It can all be a little intimidating at first. But sometimes you gotta hump it into submission. B-)

DXmeatclaws via tapatalk