1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need Help

So, I've been looking all over and can't seem to find a solution. Here's what happened. I was trying to wipe my phone with RSD Lite and it wouldn't detect my phone, so I tried reverting to an old backup to see if that would work. But now my phone is stuck on the boot screen and RSD Lite still won't detect it. I can get into the phone's stock recovery, but can't get into clockwork recovery to try a different backup. When I do go into the stock recovery there is a message at the bottom stating "E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command".

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. I'm really hoping I didn't brick my phone.
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

It didn't recognize your phone because you probably did not enable USB Debugging in Settings/applications/development/.

Try pulling battery and see what that does,

(I'm not the most qualified here so elders please jump in when feasible)
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Well, when the phone was up and running I did have debug enabled. It still didn't detect it. But now I can't boot the phone to change any settings at all. I've pulled the battery a bunch of times and tried it on two different computers with the same results.
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

(turn phone off and hold volume down and the camera button while pressing the power button)
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

That seems to be working. Of course it was something simple like that... Here I was panicking for nothing haha. Thank you!
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by insomniawesome View Post
    That seems to be working. Of course it was something simple like that... Here I was panicking for nothing haha. Thank you!
    Hey no problem,

click on the Thanks Icon for me
    Thanked by: