Running leaked froyo...how to get back to official 2.2

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm running the leaked version of 2.2. How can i get back to the official 2.2 so i can install the newest update which was released yesterday?

I'm thinking of unrooting... installing official then re-rooting, good plan of attack?

Is it possible to SBF back to the official 2.2 from the previous os. Which was 2.1, i believe

DXmeatclaws via tapatalk

TVCMI

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Power down your phone and then press all three buttons at the same time. The camera button, the volume down button and the power button. You will see a slight flash on the screen and let go of the buttons. It will boot into the bootloader. If it boots normally, you didn't hold them down at the same time, so try again.

The screen should say Bootloader at the top left corner with the bootloader version underneath. Mine say's 30.03. Until last week, I was on the original leaked version of 2.3.9 with a bootloader that was 20.01. I needed the 2.1 spf for that version. I spf'd and did the OTA last week to 2.3.15 with my current bootloader of 20.03. I now need the spf for the 2.3.15 OS.

It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to know what your Operating System and your BOOTLOADER version is BEFORE you sbf anything.

If you are unsure, please take some time to review the sticky notes at the beginning of the forum and some past threads on the subject.

IMHO, many any of the people who post here and get into brick situations did not take the time to understand what they were doing. And we are here to help.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Yeah...I can handle that. Once I'm at that prompt. Will I have a problem rebooting? Once I get the info I need

DXmeatclaws via tapatalk

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
i did that process last night on my bros X. worked beautifully and extremely quick. Coming from my X, im running on the leaked 2.2 from 2.1 so i need to make sure that all will be ok before running this sbf file. thanks for the links though ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781