victormolina15

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I went back to my 2.2 backup and from there I installed the 2.3.340 update and Now I try to install apex 1.3 and no luck nothing happens I even did bootsrap recovery app and nothing still it finishes downloading and I click back up current rom wipe data and chache and nothing happens. Help?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Did you root your phone before? Or have someone else do it?

Your best bet is to not use rom manager and just use the boot strapper.

1. Boot Strap the the phone

2. hit reboot recovery button

3. Back up your current config

4. wipe your phone

5. next choose install zip from sdcard

6. locate the ApeX 1.3 zip (should be in the clockworkmod folder under downloads I think, if that is what you used to download the rom)

7. Install and reboot

Last edited:

victormolina15

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
No cause that sounds dangerous and I always used rom manager and it always worked and to do it manually you have to click certain things and idk which ones :(

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
No cause that sounds dangerous and I always used rom manager and it always worked and to do it manually you have to click certain things and idk which ones :(

Its not really any different that rom manager, it's all the same steps, but if your not comfortable with it then maybe you should just stick to rooted stock. For me that was the only way I could get it to work.

I'm not trying to lead you astray, I've been doing this for a bit.
http://forum.androidcentral.com/goo...stall-custom-roms-your-nexus-one-dummies.html

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
LOL sorry thats the guide for rooting the Nexus One that I edited and reposted because the methods were in some cases vague or didnt work with Windows 7.

I only included it to show that I'm not trying to set you up to brick your phone! LOL

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I went back to my 2.2 backup and from there I installed the 2.3.340 update and Now I try to install apex 1.3 and no luck nothing happens I even did bootsrap recovery app and nothing still it finishes downloading and I click back up current rom wipe data and chache and nothing happens. Help?

At the top of ROM Manager, flash ClockworkMod Recovery and try to load the ROM again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21