Browser.apk

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure most of the regulars around these parts are familiar with the probs I've been stuck with...about my browser. I've tried clearing all data. Within the app. Fc's. Anything you can think of. I'm still choppy and pinch to zoom is just slower than molasses. Choppy as well. Does anyone out in the community have a browser apk file to share. Maybe mine is just corrupted somehow. Any suggestions and or help is welcomed. Thanks

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried downloading the free version of xScope?

If that doesn't do it, I just sent you a link in another thread of yours about the latest system files to download. Just make sure on that last one (the .340 system file update), you go ahead and wipe data and cache. I know it's a pain in the a$$, but that got me running golden again.

After the update, I still think you should give xScope a try. It's a great browser.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I found that it was the font that I had flashed to the system. I guess it was just too much to process. I haven't flashed any fonts after the 340sbf. Everything is back to normal and I'm loving the X once again. I was ready to toss it for a while... i love you...no,i hate you. No,i love you

DXmeatclaws via talkatap