ApeX 1.3.1 on Droid X!

DesertDude

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
V1.3.1 issues

Not only did I have the O/C issue but when doing a search with Root Explorer, it kicked right out back to the home screen. Back to V1.3

BTW, themed with V1.2.1 of NexTheme to V1.3 of Apex -- very very nice :O)

PortareAF

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
That I did, it seems to be a problem with pulling it from the server...gets to 100& then doesn't allow me an option to load, and starts me back at 0%

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
You're doing this from rom manager? Its been rather flakey lately. DL the zip file and install through clockwork

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure but I noticed that too. Nice addition providing that a lot of people arent getting it

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Anyone attempt to apply this through clockworkmod? Tried it twice and had it fail on me both times.

Clockworkmod has publicly stated of known issues lately. There is a update in the Market now that hopefully will fix all this.

Edit: nope, still reboots with nothing.........Bootstrap time!

Last edited:

04redgto

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I always use rom manager. I run bootstrap, then run rom manager, download rom. Rom manager reboots to recovery just fine, and will backup and install just fine for me...........anywho.......

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead and installed 1.3.1, im bored at my hotel room lol. So far so good. Im getting double text messages though... what's up with that?

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I went ahead and installed 1.3.1, im bored at my hotel room lol. So far so good. Im getting double text messages though... what's up with that?

I found that there are 2 messaging apps on this rom. Blur and apeX. Try disabling notifications for one of them. Blur has a white background and other options that apeX has incorporated.

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure which one is active for you. Read one page back... tntdroid led me through a process to deactivate the blur messaging. Simple process using root explorer

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How can I make the Gingerbread keyboard bigger. And is there a way I can set it so I can swyoe the keyboard away instead of hitting the back button to pull it down?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Still having problems with oc app. I pulled apart the oc script on the rom and set my setting in it since they were not a option. Here is quick how to. In your oc app write down your fav settings the open root explorer. Open system/xbin. Find overclock.sh then hold it down. Click open in tex editor. Find the part with the voltage and pick one to edit. I chose low voltage and changed the value to 54 since that works for me on my oc app. Then find the number lines close to your settings and edit to your liking. You will edit in 3 spots. I run stock values so I have 1000000 800000 600000 300000. Once you edit and back out it will save. Open terminal and type su enter overclock enter. Now pick the voltage name you edited. Then pick the slots you edited. Then just pick the finished number then back out. If you want to set on boot choose that first then pick your voltage and slots and finish. Hope that helps.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reactions: victormolina15

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon