X boots into recovery mode on startup after Apex?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
So I rooted with Z4 and installed Apex 1.30 and all has been fine except this one naggling issue.

Not all the time but on some mornings when I turn my X on - it boots into recovery mode rather than just turning on and starting up. Again not a huge deal as I just reboot from there and it's fine - but I'm wondering why - or if I did something wrong with Droid X Bootstrapper or something else.

Any ideas?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't think you did anything wrong, maybe it will settle in, Whatever you do don't delete stuff associated with that program, ha just a heads up on that.

It's a very powerful programing tool and doesn't delete as some apps do ...or remove off your phone as some tools do. I think your ok just give it time.
;)
Sent using TaPaTaLk

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
So I rooted with Z4 and installed Apex 1.30 and all has been fine except this one naggling issue.

Not all the time but on some mornings when I turn my X on - it boots into recovery mode rather than just turning on and starting up. Again not a huge deal as I just reboot from there and it's fine - but I'm wondering why - or if I did something wrong with Droid X Bootstrapper or something else.

Any ideas?

Could be a fail safe thing with bootstrap, but this happens more often after charging the unit for some reason , with me anyway. Might want to check if you unchecked USB Debugging in application settings/development.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Could be a fail safe thing with bootstrap, but this happens more often after charging the unit for some reason , with me anyway. Might want to check if you unchecked USB Debugging in application settings/development.

I have left usb debugging on. Could that be it? This only happens after the nighttime charging btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance