How to make HULU work

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I didn't know that Hulu wasn't working on the X. I used Dolphin Browser Mini with it set to Desktop Agent the other day to watch an SNL clip that someone linked to. The clip played flawlessly.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The first link specifically noted that you have to be rooted. The second link + I didn't wait to see what it says.

As for as I'm aware of... hulu is not supported on mobile at this time.

Ps. I'm not rooted.

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Just because its not supported doesn't mean that the android community hasn't figured out how to make it work!

And I did post this in the X ROMs/Hacks section so...

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I didn't know that Hulu wasn't working on the X. I used Dolphin Browser Mini with it set to Desktop Agent the other day to watch an SNL clip that someone linked to. The clip played flawlessly.

Well I'm not sure hou you did it because I just downloaded Dolphin Browser Mini and set the User Agent Desktop and still got the good old "Hulu requires Flash Player......"

Could you try it again and check all of your settings, I would love to get it to work this way and it would be perfect for people who don't want to root

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm not sure hou you did it because I just downloaded Dolphin Browser Mini and set the User Agent Desktop and still got the good old "Hulu requires Flash Player......"

Could you try it again and check all of your settings, I would love to get it to work this way and it would be perfect for people who don't want to root

I apologize. I just checked the original link and the video clip was hosted on the NBC.com website, not Hulu. It was an SNL clip and I thought it was hosted on Hulu. I had no problem with the NBC.com clip using Dolphin Mini set to Desktop Agent. I tried to watch a clip at Hulu and it didn't work.

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I apologize. I just checked the original link and the video clip was hosted on the NBC.com website, not Hulu. It was an SNL clip and I thought it was hosted on Hulu. I had no problem with the NBC.com clip using Dolphin Mini set to Desktop Agent. I tried to watch a clip at Hulu and it didn't work.

Well nice to know that NBC works!:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae