rooting (ish) question

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
is there a tuturial hon what to do after...ie how do you do a nandroid back up? bootstrappin? clockwork recovery? roms? and so on....i tried reading about them and the treads but i get soooo lost

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
is there a tuturial hon what to do after...ie how do you do a nandroid back up? bootstrappin? clockwork recovery? roms? and so on....i tried reading about them and the treads but i get soooo lost

Welcome to the Darkside. If you except this journey you will brick your phone. Not only will you brick your phone but you'll lose endless nights of sleep wondering what went wrong. You'll SbF your phone back to health and pat yourself on the back, might even pound a six pack to celebrate. You'll try a theme out and maybe even brick your phone again. After months of meeting people here and getting the NEW language down these forums will no longer appear to be from Japan. You'll brick your phone. Once your back again after pledging to never ROOT again you'll flash your first ROM and announce to all and let them know that Android is the $hit!

Are you ready for this journey my friend?

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
i chose to accept this rooting ive actually been rooted awhile i just dont understand why other than the normal stuff but im thinking i might want a rom

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
i think the ac site mighta bricked look at the times on posts we're in the future or i gotr some really good stuff lol

bgpasha

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the Darkside. If you except this journey you will brick your phone. Not only will you brick your phone but you'll lose endless nights of sleep wondering what went wrong. You'll SbF your phone back to health and pat yourself on the back, might even pound a six pack to celebrate. You'll try a theme out and maybe even brick your phone again. After months of meeting people here and getting the NEW language down these forums will no longer appear to be from Japan. You'll brick your phone. Once your back again after pledging to never ROOT again you'll flash your first ROM and announce to all and let them know that Android is the $hit!

Are you ready for this journey my friend?

LMAO!!! You just described my life for the past six months to the t. and "six pack to celebrate" Ive done that at least 10 times.

P.S. just noticed the OP name.......you gonna be celebrating a bit differently ;)

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

Hey you...Mr.bluntman,where you able to figure it out? Its really simple.

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
i dont even understand wtf a bootstrapper is for

Think of boostrapper as the gateway into flashing ROMs. It gives you access to clockworkmod recovery. From there you can flash and install ROMs and other goodies. Have you DL'd it yet?

http://rootzwiki.com/index.php/Smartphones/Motorola/Droid-X/Droid-X.html

DXmeatclaws via talkatap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36