1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default new gingerbread music player apk wont install???

im having trouble installing the new music player apk. i get an error parsing package when ever i open the apk any help
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by drmanhattan57 View Post
    im having trouble installing the new music player apk. i get an error parsing package when ever i open the apk any help
    Hey share some love here pal, where did you find this NEW music player from?

try downloading it right from the xda website instead of megaupload. thats how i got mine to install. that being said i have since uninstalled it bc i dont like it at all. stock music player or power amp for me.

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by alphabets View Post
    try downloading it right from the xda website instead of megaupload. thats how i got mine to install. that being said i have since uninstalled it bc i dont like it at all. stock music player or power amp for me.

Ive tried that but i still get an error parsing package when i attempt to install the apk

do you have a file manager like astro on your phone? it maybe needed to open the file if the apk is in a zip folder.
    Bye bye S1 hello Droid X

I have astro and just tried myself, the file downloaded and extracted with no problem but when I opened the extracted apk file the install was unseccessful. So my suggestion was not a fix, sorry.
    Bye bye S1 hello Droid X
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

no problem everyone says its crap but i would really like to give it a go for my self. i do have root explorer installed.