im having trouble installing the new music player apk. i get an error parsing package when ever i open the apk any help
    12-29-2010 04:35 PM
    im having trouble installing the new music player apk. i get an error parsing package when ever i open the apk any help
    Hey share some love here pal, where did you find this NEW music player from?
    12-29-2010 08:34 PM
    try downloading it right from the xda website instead of megaupload. thats how i got mine to install. that being said i have since uninstalled it bc i dont like it at all. stock music player or power amp for me.

[APP] Music app from Google IO (Video/APK!) - xda-developers
    12-30-2010 08:53 AM
    try downloading it right from the xda website instead of megaupload. thats how i got mine to install. that being said i have since uninstalled it bc i dont like it at all. stock music player or power amp for me.

[APP] Music app from Google IO (Video/APK!) - xda-developers
    Ive tried that but i still get an error parsing package when i attempt to install the apk
    01-03-2011 07:19 PM
    do you have a file manager like astro on your phone? it maybe needed to open the file if the apk is in a zip folder.
    01-06-2011 02:08 PM
    I have astro and just tried myself, the file downloaded and extracted with no problem but when I opened the extracted apk file the install was unseccessful. So my suggestion was not a fix, sorry.
    01-06-2011 03:38 PM
    no problem everyone says its crap but i would really like to give it a go for my self. i do have root explorer installed.
    01-07-2011 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD