RSD lite won't detect my X

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Okay so here's the deal. My camera doesn't save pictures so everyone suggested sbf'ing back to stock because I never saved a backup at the beginning before flashing roms.

I have PC mode on, debugging checked, downloaded the sbf file and rsd lite 4.9 and it won't detect my droid x at all.

It does say it's connected in windows 7 when I goto devices it will show everything is running properly and is connected.

However, no matter what I do (going on 5 hours of trying) I have tried putting media sync on instead and it brings up everything to do with my X however no matter what I do it will not pop up in rsd lite.

Any suggestions?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Okay so here's the deal. My camera doesn't save pictures so everyone suggested sbf'ing back to stock because I never saved a backup at the beginning before flashing roms.

I have PC mode on, debugging checked, downloaded the sbf file and rsd lite 4.9 and it won't detect my droid x at all.

It does say it's connected in windows 7 when I goto devices it will show everything is running properly and is connected.

However, no matter what I do (going on 5 hours of trying) I have tried putting media sync on instead and it brings up everything to do with my X however no matter what I do it will not pop up in rsd lite.

Any suggestions?

Boot into bootloader first. Turn off phone. Hold home power and vol down at same time. Then open rsd and it will find your phone. Then find sbf file and run it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol