Robots Will Kill
Effin awesome. Thank you so much. Got my old moto clock back. I missed having the esculating volume for the alarm.
Off topic but I got a question for you. I have the commands for changing the text "Verizon Wireless" on the home and lock screen but the instructions say I need root explorer. I used Z4root to root my phone. Can this still be done without root explorer. Not sure how much you know but if you can help I would greatly appreciate it:
Here is the guide:
1. Go into root explorer navigate to system/framework
2. Hit mount r/w on top then hold and copy framework-res.apk
3. Paste framework-res.apk on root of sdcard
4. Mount the phone to your pc AND move framework-res.apk to desktop
5. Right click framework-res.apk on desktop hit 7zip then hit open archive
6. Navigate to res/xml/ find eri.xml and drag it to your desktop KEEP ARCHIVE OPEN YOU WILL BE BACK
7. Right click eri.xml on desktop open with HxD
8. Now look to the right side of the screen and find "Verizon Wireless"
9. Highlight the whole word "Verizon wireless"
10. While highlighted type your new name..16 LETTERS MAX (if any "Verizon wireless" is left just keep hitting space bar after new name)
11. Now save your new eri.xml and drag it back into archive
12. Close the archive
13. Put framework-res.apk back on root of sdcard
14. Now on your phone open Android Terminal Emulator on phone and type Su mount -o rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework reboot
15. Your done