video camera & music don't work after installing flyX

Da Black Mamba

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
So here's the situation:

I've tried a few different roms here and there, but when i installed FlyX, my music player no longer works, nor does my video camera or any of my videos. To trouble shoot the problem i re installed my original, unrooted froyo and still nothing. I also went back to the save i did a few minutes before i installed FlyX and that did not work either.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Sorry if this has been posted already, i've tried searching and haven't found anything.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So here's the situation:

I've tried a few different roms here and there, but when i installed FlyX, my music player no longer works, nor does my video camera or any of my videos. To trouble shoot the problem i re installed my original, unrooted froyo and still nothing. I also went back to the save i did a few minutes before i installed FlyX and that did not work either.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Sorry if this has been posted already, i've tried searching and haven't found anything.

No disrespect to the FlyX developer but this rom has caused a number of issues for users, try restoring from backup and see if issue is corrected, I suggest you try Darkslide it is one of the best roms I have used.

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, Birdman gave up on the X and the X community because he couldn't get around the locked bootloader. All this after the community bought him an X to play with.

kentusmc

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
You should try Liberty 1.0 and or GummyJar 2.5, Liberty is a new rom from jrummy and the creator of GummyJar. Both are really good

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
So here's the situation:

FlyX !!! Ah yes the good old days just a half a year ago! The FlyX was my first rom and I was on cloud 9 for 2 weeks!

Unfortunately it was built on the 2.1 build. We are now on 2.2.1 . So that could be part of the problem. Want to have a good time with a rom? Try the one's listed above!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2