Movie transferred to the Droid X not working!!

vaporman1

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone. I just got the Droid X which I LOVE!!! Only one problem, I downloaded a movie from Vuze on my PC, hooked up the phone for USB Mass Storage and then dragged the movie into the file and it copied.

When I played the movie, I could see it fine but when I listen closely, I heard low humms like the audio was really really slow. Can anyone help me on how I can transfer a movie to the phone/card and hear it fine? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Rock Player does not come up in the search for some reason. Does anyone else know?

Looks like Rock Player has been pulled, try Meridian Player that is what I am using but I dont think the player is your issue, what format is the video in because Zunes format isnt the optimized format for Droid X, the device seem to handle M files well, I use DVD Catalyst 3 from DVD Catalyst 4 | Tools4Movies - Home of DVD Catalyst for filtering all videos because its default settings are optimized for a number of devices..

vaporman1

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded a vidoe from Vuze. Not sure what format that is. The picture is fine but something is wrong with the audio. Should I process the video to a dvd first and then transfer? Not sure if that would make a difference though.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded a vidoe from Vuze. Not sure what format that is. The picture is fine but something is wrong with the audio. Should I process the video to a dvd first and then transfer? Not sure if that would make a difference though.

No I wouldn't convert it to dvd but if you have a app to filer to MP4 then I would do that because I think your issue may be a unsupported codac issue.