Liberty, apeX and. 340 vibe notifications

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I was on liberty v1.0 had no vibe notifications. Incoming calls were fine. No sms/mms, gmail and game vibration. Wiped the X. Reinstalled liberty. Same problem. I thought it may be the DL I had flashed. Dld liberty on my laptop and pushed it to the X. No positive results. Then I figured it was the ROM that was creating this. Wiped again and flashed apeX. Nothing... final route was to sbf to .340. After that was done, rebooted and still no vibe notifications. What gives here... I don't even have any apps that could be conflicting this. Im thinking its a hardware issue and no longer the software. Im just looking for some input here. Possibly help some1 else out along the way that has had or is having this issue

Dx meatclaws via talkatap

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I think you may be right. Set email to vibe and send you some. Do pull that battery, and discharge all residual power though with SD card pulled by holding the power button for 10 seconds. Re install SD card, battery and boot up. You may want to clear all cache, including devlik...and stats

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
i've tried ALL of the above. Dont take this the wrong way, but im no android noob. ive unrooted and sbf'd back to .340 again. This is VZW's problem now. unless i find a damn good answer/fix before the day is over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo