Is anyone having problems with their wifi connection running liberty? Everything else in my house connects to the network perfectly fine. Other than my X. Ipad,laptop,PS3 all connect perfectly. My X says wifi is disabled but remembered within the wifi settings. Some help if any would be appreciated. Thank you

DXmeatclaws via talkatap
    01-28-2011 11:39 AM
    I've been running Liberty since it came out and have not had any issues with WIFI.
    01-28-2011 01:00 PM
    So far so good with the wifi's,I guess you already double checked the advance settings of wifi's tho , to make sure it never sleeps ?
    01-28-2011 01:27 PM
    So far so good with the wifi's,I guess you already double checked the advance settings of wifi's tho , to make sure it never sleeps ?
    Advanced settings? No. Maybe it is sleeping. Lol. How do I wake it up if it is?

DXmeatclaws via talkatap
    01-28-2011 02:28 PM
    Advanced settings? No. Maybe it is sleeping. Lol. How do I wake it up if it is?

DXmeatclaws via talkatap
    Menu Button>Settings>Wireless & networks>Wi-Fi settings>Menu Button>Advanced tab (it's on the bottom right)>Wi-Fi sleep policy>select to never if it isnt . Then just hit the Home button it should save your settings.
    01-28-2011 03:19 PM

There's a screenshot of my wifi settings
    DXmeatclaws via talkatap
    01-29-2011 01:52 AM
    yup nothing wrong with that but is this box ticked like pic shows

sent using TaPaTaLk
    01-29-2011 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD