1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyway to save Angry Birds?

So later tonight ill be upgrading to Liberty 1.5. The past few times Ive wiped i tried to save my AB data with no luck. This would have to be the 4th time Ill have to restart it once i wipe tonight. Im I missing something when i do my backups?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName Android 1.5.5

before flashing a new rom, i usually go into titanium and manually make new data backups for my games to keep from losing progress and high scores

You can always get Titanium Backup and it will backup everything. Good for when your doing new ROMS.
    Droid RAZR MAXX/Xoom/4510 LTE MiFi
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Yea thats what Ive been doing. Am i not making the right kind of backup on titanium? When i reboot it after romming the apps reload but all my progress had been lost.

When you restore AB, are you selecting app + data? It's always worked for mine.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

There is an app in the market that saves your progress to the SD card, Need root and busybox, but it seems to work just fine. It's free, too.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Phunk View Post
    There is an app in the market that saves your progress to the SD card, Need root and busybox, but it seems to work just fine. It's free, too.
    Thank you much, Giving it a try as we speak.

i nevr have a problem if i use the market to reload ab and then restore data in titanium backup
    Rooted Droid X
    Liberty 1.5
    Overclocked Running 1.3 ghz at 70 v stable
    custom dock but no more need for the cutom icons. Thanks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=824656
    Android Enthusiast

ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

I vote for Pedro!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kawirider1228 View Post
    So later tonight ill be upgrading to Liberty 1.5. The past few times Ive wiped i tried to save my AB data with no luck. This would have to be the 4th time Ill have to restart it once i wipe tonight. Im I missing something when i do my backups?
    By chance are you rooted because most backup apps requires higher access clearance to backup settings... I have been able to restore without issues with MyBackup and Titanium but they both required root to get access to data information.. Try rooting if you are not already and then make backup again.
    Samsung S3
    Time to feel the POWER...