Anyway to save Angry Birds?

Kawirider1228

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
So later tonight ill be upgrading to Liberty 1.5. The past few times Ive wiped i tried to save my AB data with no luck. This would have to be the 4th time Ill have to restart it once i wipe tonight. Im I missing something when i do my backups?

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
before flashing a new rom, i usually go into titanium and manually make new data backups for my games to keep from losing progress and high scores

Kawirider1228

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Yea thats what Ive been doing. Am i not making the right kind of backup on titanium? When i reboot it after romming the apps reload but all my progress had been lost.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So later tonight ill be upgrading to Liberty 1.5. The past few times Ive wiped i tried to save my AB data with no luck. This would have to be the 4th time Ill have to restart it once i wipe tonight. Im I missing something when i do my backups?

By chance are you rooted because most backup apps requires higher access clearance to backup settings... I have been able to restore without issues with MyBackup and Titanium but they both required root to get access to data information.. Try rooting if you are not already and then make backup again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol