Rotary unlock screen Droid X

mac16

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I too loved the rotary lock from liberty and didnt want to give it up. But then I bought widgetlocker (2$~) which also gives you theoption of using the rotary lock (among numerous other) slider(s).

I HIGHLY recommend widgetlocker. Not only do you get that, but you can also put anything on your lockscreen meaning icon applications such as camera, dialer etc.. which can be used without unlocking the phone! Also widgetlocker got rid of all my lockscreen lag.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
whenever i used widgetlocker it lags. i keep coming back to it every now and then but its the same. sometimes the stock lock screen even shows up for a split second then converts to the widget locker screen i have set. i dont like that.

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
whenever i used widgetlocker it lags. i keep coming back to it every now and then but its the same. sometimes the stock lock screen even shows up for a split second then converts to the widget locker screen i have set. i dont like that.
Really? I don't have either of those issues. Maybe you have a setting that is off.

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
+1 for widget locker. I loved the rotary unlock screen in Liberty and GummyJar as well. I found the lag intolerable on the stock horizontal sliders.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Really? I don't have either of those issues. Maybe you have a setting that is off.

idk, i can always five it another go. but i had the same issue wth that GOTO lockscreen. it was laggy and wouldnt always show up immediately. and i hate the stock lock screen bc that in itself is laggy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08