1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    | InfectedROM Eternity

Default Rotary unlock screen Droid X

Is there any way i can pull the rotary lock screen files from gummy jar or liberty and put them onto my stock rom or Apex?
    ROM Abuser

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

Bump. Id like to know this as well

afaik no, the framework is modded.

I too loved the rotary lock from liberty and didnt want to give it up. But then I bought widgetlocker (2$~) which also gives you theoption of using the rotary lock (among numerous other) slider(s).

I HIGHLY recommend widgetlocker. Not only do you get that, but you can also put anything on your lockscreen meaning icon applications such as camera, dialer etc.. which can be used without unlocking the phone! Also widgetlocker got rid of all my lockscreen lag.

Widgetlocker is fantastic! I have the rotary unlock on mine over the stock 2.2.1 ROM.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble

-----------------------------------------
    Droid X (Liberty 3 v2.0)
    Droid Incredible (CM 7.2.0 RC1)
    Nook Color w/ 8GB N2A card

whenever i used widgetlocker it lags. i keep coming back to it every now and then but its the same. sometimes the stock lock screen even shows up for a split second then converts to the widget locker screen i have set. i dont like that.

Quote Originally Posted by alphabets View Post
    whenever i used widgetlocker it lags. i keep coming back to it every now and then but its the same. sometimes the stock lock screen even shows up for a split second then converts to the widget locker screen i have set. i dont like that.
    Really? I don't have either of those issues. Maybe you have a setting that is off.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble

Droid X (Liberty 3 v2.0)
    Droid Incredible (CM 7.2.0 RC1)
    Nook Color w/ 8GB N2A card

+1 for widget locker. I loved the rotary unlock screen in Liberty and GummyJar as well. I found the lag intolerable on the stock horizontal sliders.
    a little obsessive...

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Really? I don't have either of those issues. Maybe you have a setting that is off.
    idk, i can always five it another go. but i had the same issue wth that GOTO lockscreen. it was laggy and wouldnt always show up immediately. and i hate the stock lock screen bc that in itself is laggy.

Just bought widget locker. Nice one to have.