Apex 1.4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Thanks but I was hoping for a shot of rom not toolbar scripts...

Screen cap of Fabs phone.
aefc063e-1144-ce1d.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Skatedawg

ROM Abuser
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
How do i access toolbox and how do i add my moto alarm app back? I always forget the command lines for terminal emulator.
Update: Nevermind, helps if i read.

-

Last edited:

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
One issue I had...a lot of my apps aren't showing up in the Android Market. Before, when I've flashed a ROM, I could open the market and it would start reloading all my apps. Didn't do it this time. I reinstalled some via Titanium backup but those apps aren't showing up in Market "my apps" either.

7chris.crash

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
One issue I had...a lot of my apps aren't showing up in the Android Market. Before, when I've flashed a ROM, I could open the market and it would start reloading all my apps. Didn't do it this time. I reinstalled some via Titanium backup but those apps aren't showing up in Market "my apps" either.

Titanium Backup can take a couple reboots to reload the links to the market. I had a similar problem when running MIUI on my D1 and when running Liberty on my DX.

Reactions: droidxixis

droidxixis

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Slows down data and all that fun stuff. Open terminal and type su then hit enter. Type apextoolbox then enter. Type 5 then enter. Now pick what you want.

yeah, i saw it in the toolbox but didn't know what it was. Just didn't want to start changing something that I didn't know what it was. Lol

Skatedawg

ROM Abuser
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Slows down data and all that fun stuff. Open terminal and type su then hit enter. Type apextoolbox then enter. Type 5 then enter. Now pick what you want.

Why would there be something in the OS that would be designed to slow down data seems pointless

bigxie

Dec 6, 2010
fabdroid.com
You should have no issues installing over the first RC.

As for data throttling, it is already disabled by default.

:)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Yea I just went over no wipe no issues.

Fab in the toolbox in the install apk can we install framework-res.apk or just app apk files? Want a easy way to update my theme without firing up adb.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I already had the boot animation so not sure how it installed for everyone. I lost the sound. So if you have the sound but don't want it with root explorer go to system media and delete apex.mp3. Or if you want to get crazy replace that sound with anyone you want and name it apex.mp3 and it will play are start up. I made the command file play that file so if deleted it wont sound or if changed it will play what you want.

I will be making this in other colors too to match some themes. Im going to make a blue one and a red one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude