Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Enthusiast

Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Default Liberty Pulldown Editor Knocked Out Radio

Anyone experience the radio going out editing the pulldown text? I can flash a back up, just wanting to know if there's a fix to this bug so I can do the edit. I get a "No service" message where "Liberty 1.5" use to be.

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 7.1 RC 1.2

Wish I could help, I have never ran into this problem.
    Nokia 6xxx >> Motorola i710 >> Motorola Razr >> BB 9000 >> BB 9700 >> Nexus One >> Droid X >> Thunderbolt

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liberty 2.0.1

Same thing happened to me last night. After going through the whole reload process on my apps and accounts. I decided to give the editor a go and change the message. Afterwards, I lost my service. Glad someone else posted I was a little concerned. Reloaded the ROM this morning and everything seems fine. Haven't touched the editor yet. Looking to see if there's anything posted on this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Android Enthusiast

Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

Quote Originally Posted by 88incher View Post
    Thanks, looks like no spaces is the key.

Global Posts
    1,465 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB Beta 2

hi

My issue withh the pulldown editor is that it will not change it. I followed the toolbox instructions of editing, menu, save, reboot but it wont change the text to what I enter. Hasnt disabled or killed anything, actualy this ROM is working like a charm for me. Ups to the devs

B
    Yea, I'm still rockin' a Gnex. The signal strength/quality sucks, but hey, it's not two years old yet.

Global Posts
    1,465 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB Beta 2

see my signature below? thats wat i entered on the notification bar (The X of B) text and it shows up as my tapatalk sig. weird man.

Sent from the X of B
    Yea, I'm still rockin' a Gnex. The signal strength/quality sucks, but hey, it's not two years old yet.