Liberty 1.5 wont allow me to mount r/w!

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Installed Liberty 1.5 and I can't seem to make my systems subfolders mount as r/w.. did they do something to prevent this?

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I had the same problem, but I'm on ApeX 1.4.0.

I just went into my Task Panel app and "killed" the RE app and reopened it, it was fine after that.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've rebooted, force closed, uninstalled/reinstalled..nothing.. it wont let me mount r/w

now that's annowing.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I've rebooted, force closed, uninstalled/reinstalled..nothing.. it wont let me mount r/w

now that's annowing.

That is strange because I ran into a few bugs with Liberty 1.5 myself but that hasn't been a issue.. I ran into this issue when I used Root Explorer from another source..;);) , and after I updated from market issue was fixed.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I did not.. the Rootexplorer I have, I got from the DEV on XDA.. can I update on the Market without paying?

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just pay for it.

Im sorry but I have to agree with this one, the developer has put a large amount of work to develop features and improve compatibility, your issue is most likely a version that does not use the exploit method that the other developers has moved to, I had this issue a while back when I did not update to new version but once I updated everything worked perfectly.