no clock liberty

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Sorry but I just cannot find the No Clock liberty zip thread. Just a question. I install the zip properly in recovery to get rid of the clock in the notification bar but every once in a while, it re-appears and I have to re-do it in Recovery. Any idea why it isnt sticking? I know theres a thread here somewhere if someone finds it we can close this one. Im only on 2.5hrs of sleep today. Ugh

Finsol

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Are you by chance changin themes often or restoring to a backup that was before you applied the .zip.

Sometimes, more often than not, if you change a theme the services.jar gets overwritten and the clock will pop back up until you run the .zip again. I have never run into the issue of having the time come back after removing it unless it was because of what I mentioned earlier.

I don't know where the thread is exactly for the files but I do have the no clock, no throttle and no clock/no throttle combo zips that I can up for you if need be.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
no each of my backups has the applied .zip in them. I last changed my theme about 2 weeks ago. Made a backup. Any other changes since always get a back up with getting rid of some old ones so I dont fool myself. Each latest one has the no-clock installed. Idk maybe its a glitch. Hasnt happened yet, altho my batt icon(stock) sometimes will show a ? but after a normal reboot, its fine. Maybe its just female and being glitchy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae