GB and launchers

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
i'm torn between adw ex and go launcher.
go is very smooth.. but, it's TO sensitive, i have troubles with vertical scrolling widgets because when you touch the screen it's already trying to go side to side.. if they would fix that, i'd stick with go launcher ex.
it's easily as good as the others and it's free.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
My ADW is working fine. I did do a reinstall after the GB update though. I even restored my previous settings and all is fine.

Note: I replaced the ADW launcher with a shortcut to the Blur App tray and then just changed the icon to my normal launcher icon. It's great because I still get the new Blur app try that lets me organize my apps, but I don't have to deal with the Blur homescreen failures (4 icons at bottom, can't hide notification bar, etc). I know ADW lets you organize the apps too, but it doens't label which group you are in.

How do you find the blur launcher when ur in ADW EX?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
How do you find the blur launcher when ur in ADW EX?

Press desktop/Shortcuts/Apps Group/All Apps or whatever one you want to launch.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Press desktop/Shortcuts/Apps Group/All Apps or whatever one you want to launch.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Ah that was silly of me. Should know better. Hahaha. Thanks man. I agree i think i like the blur app drawer along with my ADW EX launcher. Very nice.

SUPERSPORT25

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I used to use ADW with the honeycomb theme then tonight I found GO launcher and installed the honeycomb theme and love the look. Also it comes with icons so u can change it up. I am still getting the screen lag also no matter which launcher
I try though. Never had lag ever before gb.

Edit: I went to a random transition and no lag

Last edited:

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I used to use ADW with the honeycomb theme then tonight I found GO launcher and installed the honeycomb theme and love the look. Also it comes with icons so u can change it up. I am still getting the screen lag also no matter which launcher
I try though. Never had lag ever before gb.

i am also using the ADW honecomb theme. i might check out the go launcher one also..but i love the one i have. and i have no lag whatsoever with any laucnher...adw, lp+, blur.....i wonder if you need to wipe again or clear cache??