Droid Overclocker and GB OTA new build

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
How many users have had any luck with DROID Overclocker by JRimmy16 with GB new build.. I am considering getting but want to be sure it's compatible.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

holysnikey

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Agree with NewAge, I freaking love it. I tried SetCPU and milestone overclock and one other but Droid Overclock is definitely the best I tried. I bought it and I love it. I can run at 1.3GHz easy with low voltage setting and get better battery plus faster speeds. I also love all the extras because it has Ad-blocking, Cache managing, LCD density, turning boot animation off and all sorts of stuff. I personally think the widget is pretty slick but haven't seen the setcpu widget because I didn't like it enough to use the widget.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes, your all welcome for that QuickClock link,lol. I use that by itself simply because I do not know enough about overclocking to trust myself with jrummy's this time. Plus 1305 isn't a bad speed for what its running on.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the responces, I have bought a number of overclock apps over time and they all worked well and I even used DROID Overclocker on older device but no longer have account for it and I was considering buying the latest build and it sounds like it is a go....

Thanks again everyone.

holysnikey

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I apologize but I am not running the 4.5.588 build of GB which is the absolute newest but I am running 4.5.573 so depending on which one you are talking about I'd recommend it. There was just an update for it today so it may work on that newest build too anyway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance