Nice reading about OTA Gingerbread update...

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
And that's Android for ya,lol. I went ahead and dropped the deodexed on mine anyway. Didn't need it before but maybe for in the future so now I'm set. That was a thorough but overdone article/help page/ramble.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I ran across this post while researching some information on the reported GB update and thought I would share...

Check it out...
androidheadlines.com/2011/04/droid-x-gingerbread-leak-not-silent-not-as-official-as-thought-either.html

I actually enjoyed this, kind of like a chronicle/Blog of Gingerbread Leak from it's beginnings to where we are now.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Figured you would see it that way, it was a long winded walk through on where the the OTA build was coming from, the article may have been uniquely wrote but it did break down the concept of if the update was official.... I always thought the update that was pushed was probably a tester build and some of the article makes sense of what is going on with the update...

I'm in no way considering this article as a reliable source but I thought it was a colorful read... :confused::p:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae