Abortion Issue Using 3-Zip GB Install - Stable ATM, But Should I Worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello guys,
I have a bit of a concern. I was running RubiX Focused 2.0.1. and decided to check out the new Gingerbread leak. I restored my DX to a state before I had RubiX install using a backup/clockworkrecovery, I than followed the steps using the zips, but I downloaded each at work via 3G and when I got to the final (third) step the installation would abort. I was stuck at a GB bootloop but wiped my data and so far it's been running fine. I tried to reinstall the steps but the 2nd would fail. I got the first and third to work fine. I tried to SBF back to Froyo to do it over properly but was having nothing but issues with RSDlite and gave up. The phone seems to be running rooted Gingerbread just fine and I haven't have anything odd happen (force closes, restarts, anything) but I feel like my phone is unstable and could crash any moment. Should I not worry about it? What could I do if RSDlite continues to fail while I attempt to SBF back to Froyo? Would installing Blurry Bread fix any potential issues I may encounter? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Christo37

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
flash

you must do more than a systems flash it must be a full flash. from what ever company you got your phone from rember it must be full system flash sbf file. you will know because it will make you reactivate your phone. but dont worrie you dont have to call anyone it will let you do it through the phone. [Mod redacted email]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34