Themes for 4.5.588

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
i seen that theme and I really liked the look but when I installed it I got bootloop issues so I had to give up on it, have you used if with better luck.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I installed this theme yesterday no issues .Actually it booted up quicker then it was suppose to in this BWC thread (link below).I have no issues with .I had to uninstall my market update as in the instructions so I would have the black market thats included in the theme , but to get Dialer One you have to download it from the addons in the folder that the theme installs on your sd card along with some other stuff. :)

[Theme] Black, White, and Chrome for Gingerbread 2.3.3.4.5.588 Latest Leak - Android Forums

Reactions: droidxixis

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I had FC and reboot Black White Chrome by Bouchigo.... I decided to put together my own called Blue Magic but I never took time to compile everything... I may need to try again later...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
why does every one use that honeycomb battery icon? I think.its useless I much prefer and like the doughnut icon but I can't find it any where.
aefcb05d-dad0-dfb7.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

snppr22

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
why does every one use that honeycomb battery icon? I think.its useless I much prefer and like the doughnut icon but I can't find it any where.
aefcb05d-dad0-dfb7.jpg

I've never seen that battery before, but if you check out droidpirate you can find a bunch of circle battery set ups.

I personally use just a text battery with the gingerbread charging icons. Myself and Wildman finally put it together.