DROIDX Battery by 5%?

snppr22

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Is there really no way to make the barry tick down in 5s? I get 15% and 5%. There has to be a way to use the 5% files.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I use Circle Battery Widget for my lock screen, but I just can't figure out why they turned off the images that they bothered to package in.

Because they are using the configuration file created but the manufacture that have tested this on the hardware included in the device and with some hardware configuration it causes more resources required to fuction the same as other devices.

Each manufacture configures there device to access information differently...

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I had heard it wasn't possible because the internal sensor didn't poll that frequently and anything doing 5% or 1% is only simulated

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I had heard it wasn't possible because the internal sensor didn't poll that frequently and anything doing 5% or 1% is only simulated

The hardware is the limited factor but apps can calculate the percentage from other apps that access the battery data, the percentage is estimated but it can be close if the programmer figures a reliable method of using the data... I use battery monitor and it does pretty well on calculating the percentage of battery life.

snppr22

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The hardware is the limited factor but apps can calculate the percentage from other apps that access the battery data, the percentage is estimated but it can be close if the programmer figures a reliable method of using the data... I use battery monitor and it does pretty well on calculating the percentage of battery life.

I'm pretty sure Circle Battery Widget is at least close, too. My status bar battery always changes at the same intervals on the widget.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Circle Battery Widget is at least close, too. My status bar battery always changes at the same intervals on the widget.

I agree, I have used Circle Battery Widget also and it is very reliable as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol