Another newb ROM question

neslot

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
This is probably an easy answer I'm just overlooking somewhere. Where do I find the battery customization options in Liberty 2.0? Or do I need an add-on for that? It seems my battery life is quite a bit less after loading liberty. Did I miss something as I have been told liberty is faster (and it is quite a bit than stock) but the increase in battery life I was told about for me anyway has dropped instead of increased. I have removed most of the bloat and that has helped some but I am still charging the battery more frequently than I had to on stock

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
This is probably an easy answer I'm just overlooking somewhere. Where do I find the battery customization options in Liberty 2.0? Or do I need an add-on for that? It seems my battery life is quite a bit less after loading liberty. Did I miss something as I have been told liberty is faster (and it is quite a bit than stock) but the increase in battery life I was told about for me anyway has dropped instead of increased. I have removed most of the bloat and that has helped some but I am still charging the battery more frequently than I had to on stock

Should still be able to go to settings>about phone> battery use. You should be on Liberty 2.0.1 for the lasted FroYo build. I would check that. You might also look at trying a Gingerbread build, Liberty or Apex, for starters. Both should work fine. Liberty GB 0.8 is pretty good, haven't tried Apex in a while but I've heard it's been pretty good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay