Xoom 2 or iPad 2?

Cvballa3g0

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Soo, I heard through the grapevine(my dad) that I'm getting an iPad 2 for Christmas. I already have an iPod touch 3rd gen and a Droid Bionic. I don't know whether to keep the iPad or get a Xoom 2. I'd much rather have a Xoom because I know Android wayy better than I remember iOS. I'm stuck in a dilemma.

Please help.

Pros and Cons would be great!

Last edited:

digmydroidx

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Well.....I own a xoom wifi and my mom bought an ipad 2 and asked me to set it up and teach her a few things.....it really isn't that techy friendly if your used to android....android is way more configurable stock than the ipad2. With the ipad its pretty much enjoy what you got but don't look for the extras ....even in email and the gallery...you can do so much more on xoom....and NOT have to hook up to itunes to backup or delete things you added as pictures and music......go with the xoom!

sent from my Verizon Droid Charge using Tapatalk.

Cvballa3g0

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Xoom 2 or iPad

It's true. i know the pros and cons of Android, but i know the pros and con of iOS 4.0 w/o the big features(the 3rd gen 8gb never got the big features) not 5.0. All i know is that they added the cloud and mostly the notification bar.

That's the thing also. I love flashing roms and custimizing themes on my phone and i would love to do that on the xoom. I guess i'd get a xoom.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad