This board is dead

shaneneff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
This board has no action at all. I was conisdering the xyboard/xoom 2 but given there seem to really be no interest I don't see here being much vendor or developer support in the future. Any commend/feedback?

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

Codeworks

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The first Xoom was popular because it was the first and only Honeycomb tablet on the market...

The Xyboard, however, is one of a growing number of re-runs in the Honeycomb market. I am not saying its bad by any means... Its just all been done before (many times).

hexproject

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I was look at samsung tab 8.9. Its LTE too and works globally... The 8.2 is nice... But there just arent any interest... Not like 8.9 tab where buy one get skyrocket free....

freeky1

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Most of us who bought the Xoom are pretty pissed with the way Motorola has treated us. I personally would not buy another Motorola device.

Sent from my 4G Xoom using Tapatalk.

Major

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm fairly satisfied with my wifi Xoom. It has ICS. It crashes occasionally, and some apps work better than others, but that's endemic to every Android device. In short, the Xoom meets my low expectations.

I think the only real threat to the iPad will be Windows 8 tablets. We shall see.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Xyboard 10.1 Wi-Fi today and it feels nearly identical to a Xoom. That's good as I always loved my original Xoom before I had sold it to my best friend. I just need a nice case so I can stand it up properly when in use though. Fortte still doesn't have one posted yet but assured me within a few weeks. I bought the Motorola branded case but it's going straight back to Motorola as it's awful.

jakson0100

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
If the hard reset (power + volume up) isn't working for you, I would suggest returning it to wherever you bought it for an exchange or repair.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The more I see the DROID Xyboard 8.2, the more I want it.

I think Verizon has the pricing so wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy