Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default ICS Now Available!

    It appears both the Verizon versions and Wi-Fi versions have started pushing Ice Cream Sandwich today. I have yet to receive my update but here are links that confirm this news.

    Motorola and Verizon roll out Android 4.0 to the XYBOARD WiFi 10.1 and 8.2

    Droid Xyboard 10.1 - Ice Cream Sandwich

    I just noticed a "Rogue" moderator changed the link from another website to Android Central. Nice going, Rogue operators!
  2. #2  
    redkos's Avatar

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

    Default Re: ICS Now Available!

    I got mine this morning for the Verizon XYBoard 10.1. I'm now on 4.0.4. Looks really different at first glance but am at work so haven't had a chance to play with it much.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: ICS Now Available!

    Mine is downloading now.

    US Verizon Xyboard 10.1.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default

    I feel left out because my Wi-Fi tablet hasn't pulled the update yet.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
  5. #5  

    Default Re: ICS Now Available!

    My Verizon Motorola XYBoard 10.1 notified me of the new software update and I replied OK to start the download....Two days ago...Message: Download suspended. Will resume shortly.

    Tried stopping download in order to restart it, as I sometimes have to do this with other apps, but will not let me stop the download process. The arrow at the bottom right 'system tray' keeps indicating that the download is continuing, but the percent download is %0. I shut down the XYBoard twice in a attempt to stop the downlad, but when I start my XYBoard up, the download seems to continue.

    I've tried Wifi at home, at coffee house and at work. Still not working. Next?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyetek View Post
    My Verizon Motorola XYBoard 10.1 notified me of the new software update and I replied OK to start the download....Two days ago...Message: Download suspended. Will resume shortly.

    Tried stopping download in order to restart it, as I sometimes have to do this with other apps, but will not let me stop the download process. The arrow at the bottom right 'system tray' keeps indicating that the download is continuing, but the percent download is %0. I shut down the XYBoard twice in a attempt to stop the downlad, but when I start my XYBoard up, the download seems to continue.

    I've tried Wifi at home, at coffee house and at work. Still not working. Next?
    Not sure if this would work but clear out the Google Services Framework in the all apps section?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
  7. #7  
    nicholasdejohn's Avatar

    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: ICS Now Available!

    If your rooted runing 4.0.4, will you still get the update?
  8. #8  

    Default Re: ICS Now Available!

    NOT available for XYBoard 8.2. Motorola notice and ads misleading. No interest in current devices, apparently. So two OS versions behind.

    Yet XOOM getting its second Jellybean update.

    Poor customer support, will never buy Motorola again. Overall android is disappointing, no standards and poor vendor support. Prefer my RIM phone and tablet that are reliable and can actually multitask.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default

    Got mine today. Im loving it.

    Sent from my XOOM 2 using Tapatalk 2
  10. #10  

    Default Re: ICS Now Available!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Got mine today. Im loving it.

    Sent from my XOOM 2 using Tapatalk 2
    8.2 or 10.1? Still does not show as available on my 8.2 wifi.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianflys View Post
    8.2 or 10.1? Still does not show as available on my 8.2 wifi.
    10.1



    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
  12. #12  

    Default R: ICS Now Available!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianflys View Post
    NOT available for XYBoard 8.2. Motorola notice and ads misleading. No interest in current devices, apparently. So two OS versions behind.

    Yet XOOM getting its second Jellybean update.

    Poor customer support, will never buy Motorola again. Overall android is disappointing, no standards and poor vendor support. Prefer my RIM phone and tablet that are reliable and can actually multitask.
    I'm on Xoom 2 3g... No ics update in Italy, Spain but some devices are receiving the update, some not... Wanna to understand what the hell is going to happen...
    I think the same, it will be the first and the last device from that brand... Never again until the go ahead with this out of mind policy...


    Inviato dal mio XOOM 2 con Tapatalk 2

Posting Permissions