I just bought a XYboard on Ebay.
I just bought a refurbished XyBoard on Ebay for $450.00. It's a 64GB LTE model. How does everyone like their tablet and how does it compare to the Xoom? I have a Xoom that I got on launch day and will sell it. I know the Xyboard has a micro-sim card. I'm assuming I can just cut my Xoom's sim card down and use it in the Xyboard when I switch my account to it on Verizon.
I thought I would try this tablet out since my contract is close to over and I can go month-to-month. I didn't want to buy a new one from Verizon because they are too expensive and, the 64GB model is out of stock.
- 09-20-2012, 08:21 PM #3
- 09-29-2012, 06:08 PM #4
- 92 Posts
Re: I just bought a XYboard on Ebay.
I didn't know they made a 64GB XYBoard. I have the 16GB version of the XYBoard 10.1. It is the 4G LTE version. I don't believe you can cut the sim card. I would go to Verizon and have them issue you a new sim. With these new shared data plans, I don't believe Verizon is locking in contracts on tablets anymore.
I had a Xoom and went to the XYBoard 10.1 I like it more because it is lighter and I wanted 4G in this one vs. just having WIFI in my Xoom.
- By BriDroid in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: 05-28-2013, 07:59 PM
- By koolice in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2011, 07:06 PM
- By dandar in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2010, 03:46 PM
- By Adiliyo in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2009, 08:40 PM
- By Skitals in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-24-2009, 06:17 AM