- 33 Posts
Insurance replacement Xoom going to Xyboard 10.1
Hi all. I've had my Xoom since release day and today it failed to turn on, even with power and volume keys trying to reset it. I filed an insurance claim and they are sending me the Xyboard 10.1. Having never looked at the Xyboard (I now only really use my Nexus 7 and my 3 year old used the Xoom) I'm not sure how it compares. Is it a true upgrade compared to the Xoom? Is it supported by the Rom community (CM10/AOKP) like the Xoom is? Thanks!
- By freeky1 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2011, 12:06 PM
- By JOHNGAETANO in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2011, 05:14 PM
- By Evo Longoria in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2010, 07:01 PM
- By jcg878 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-10-2010, 05:22 AM
- By dannynyc in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2010, 04:33 AM